1.2. Participant must be 18 years of age (or more) by 01st July 2014.
1.3. Participant must be a resident of India
1.4. Employees of Tamron India Pvt. Ltd. are not eligible to participate in the Contest
1.5. Previous winners are not eligible to participate. However the runner-ups may participate
2.Format and Submission
2.1. Participants can participate either on betterphotography.in or on www.tamron.in/challenge2014 to submit entries
2.2. Images from any genre of Photography are acceptable
2.3. Images shot using any photographic instrument may be submitted
2.4. A participant may submit a maximum of 5 images. If more than five images are submitted, only the first five will be considered for the judging.
2.5. The entries should be without borders
2.6. There must be no identifying marks, names or copyright information or borders on the image
2.7. Entries should be in the form of digital image as JPEG files
2.8. Each uploaded image should be accompanied by the write-up about the image
2.9. The last date of receipt of entries is November 15th, 2014 at 12 AM
2.10. Tamron India Pvt. Ltd. or Better Photography will not be responsible for non-receipt of entries
3.1. Every participant will retain copyrights of his / her image.
3.2. The participant must be the sole creator of his / her photographs and must also own the copyrights and rights to reproduction of all submitted images. It is the legal responsibility of the participant to ensure that publication of the photographs by Tamron India Pvt. Ltd. or Better Photography raises no legal claims.
3.3. By entering your images into the competition, participants agree to allow Tamron India Pvt. Ltd. and Better Photography to publish their photographs in print or electronic form for promotional purposes, without payment.
3.4. The images will be reproduced with due credit to the photographers
General Rules (Summary):
1. You can submit multiple photos in any contest. However, photos need to be uploaded only one at a time.
2. Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be no larger than 2MB. Photos must be in JPEG format The file size should not exceed 2 MB.
4. For each photo, specifying a caption is mandatory.
5. Once uploaded, photos/details can be deleted, altered, or changed only before the contest closing date.
6. Uploaded photos will be displayed on the site only after moderation.
Note: The detailed Terms and Conditions for participating in the contests are available here.