Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the microsite 'Learn - by Better Photography' (http://www.betterphotography.in/learn/) (the "Microsite").
1. By registering, you are abiding by all terms & conditions mentioned on betterphotography.in in addition to the following specific terms & conditions.
2. Learn - by Better Photography is a mere facilitator, collecting payments and disseminating information on behalf of the respective course partner/ conductor. The Service (defined herein below) shall be provided to you by the respective course partner/ conductor chosen by you and shall be as per the understanding between you and the respective course partner/ conductor. The quality of the Service (defined herein below) shall be determined by and delivered by the partner/ conductor chosen by you and Learn - by Better Photography has no control over the same.
3. All sales on the Learn - by Better Photography are final and no refund will be issued to the Subscriber on any ground whatsoever. There are no refunds for partially used periods too. In case the subscriber tries to block payment of the subscription fee or any amount paid on the Learn - by Better Photography platform through his merchant he will be liable for all civil and criminal penalties arising therefrom, the entire costs and consequences which shall be the Subscriber's alone.
4. Fees for courses of the Learn - by Better Photography or any other amount charged by Learn - by Better Photography may be changed with prior notice to the subscriber. No queries/questions with respect to the changed fees will be entertained after expiry of the notice period.
5. Learn - by Better Photography reserves the right to delete or suspend your account if you violate any of our rules, or the applicable of respective course partner/ conductor at any time and for any reason.
6. The views, thoughts and opinions expressed in the Service (defined herein below) are those of the course partner/ conductor and do not reflect the official policy or position of Learn - by Better Photography.
7. Any comments/questions/feedback is welcome and the same may be emailed to us on email@example.com. Though it is our endeavour to reply to as many comments/questions/feedback as we receive, we reserve the right to respond at our own discretion. However, communications not relevant to our discussion will not be entertained whatsoever.
Specific Rules for Subscribers
When you enroll in a course on the Microsite (the "Service"), you agree to the following rules:
1. You will accept all of the terms and conditions including the cancellation policy listed in the Service when you agree to enroll in or access a class on any of our course partners/conductors.
2. You will follow all reasonable rules set by a course partner/conductor with respect to a class, and you will not take any actions to interfere with the teacher or any other students in the class.
3. You agree that the Service does not constitute professional advice or, services.
4. You may access class content for your information and personal use only. All intellectual property and other rights in the content of the respective course is owned by the respective course partner/ conductor.
5. You will not copy any materials or techniques for purposes of your own or others' classes, or for interfering with any class or the teacher's ongoing relationship with any students participating in such class.
6. You will use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user.
7. Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Service.
8. You will not upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Service without the express permission of the owner. You will not post any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party.
9. You understand that classes posted are publicly available to be viewed and accessed by any student after payment of the appropriate course fee.
10. You agree that you will not engage in any behavior that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
11. You will not share content from the Service with anyone who is not properly licensed to access the content.
12. You will not upload, share, post, distribute or otherwise partake in any behaviour that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies.
13. You will not take part in any behaviour that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
14. You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
15. You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
16. You will not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorized users of the Service. You shall not interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Service. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Copyright Network18 Media & Investments Ltd. All rights reserved