Please read these rules (the Rules) before submitting your entry. By participating in the contests, you understand, acknowledge and unconditionally agree to abide by the following Rules:
Terms & Conditions
1. The contest will be open only to citizens of India.
2. The contest is open for online submissions only, through the contest page available on betterphotography.in/lacie-contest.
3. Submission deadline is 26-April-2019. Entries will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
4. Seagate Technology will appoint a judge / judges for each contest. This will comprise of members of the Seagate Technology team and / or external judges.
5. The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning entry. The results and the winners will be announced on the website and will be contacted personally.
6. The decision of judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
7. Prizes will be shipped for free within India.
8. Any state/ provincial/ territorial, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income tax) on any prize that may be awarded to You under the Contest will be solely paid by You.
1. You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge Better Photography and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the contest or the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against Better Photography in association with the contest or any of its associated activities, or in any way related to or resulting from the contest even if such injury or claims results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of Better Photography, in whole or in part, due to human error or otherwise. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Better Photography from any claim arising out of your participation in the contest including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any injury or loss that You or they may sustain in any way associated with your participation in the contest.
2. Under no circumstance will Better Photography be liable for any:
a) lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete Submissions
b) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted entries;
c) problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing; d) incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Submissions; and/or
e) injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the Contest.
3. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Better Photography, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, Better Photography reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as deemed appropriate, disqualify any Participant, and/or select winners from all eligible Photos submitted prior to the termination, cancellation, modification or suspension. Better Photography reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
The Contest, Your Submission(s) and the Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest and/or your submission(s) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts.