In the February 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
– A review of the Sony Alpha 7S III, the low light specialist.
– A review of the super compact and lightweight Canon RF 800mm f/11 IS STM.
– A review of the Fujinon XF 16–80mm f/4 R OIS WR, an all-purpose lens offering from the company.
– A review of the versatile and compact Tamron 17–70mm f/2.8 Di III-A VC RXD.
– A curated showcasing some of the most stunning photographs.
– A look at the unique works of five photographers who explore the intricacies of food in bizarre and humourous ways.
– Sanjiv Valsan’s photoessay intimately explores Arunachal Pradesh’s indigenous food and culture.
– A showcase of the best images from the Better Photography Weekly Challenge.
– Plus much more….
better photography, February 2021