BETTER PHOTOGRAPHY – DECEMBER 2015
The ultimate guide to street photography is here, in the December 2015 edition of Better Photography magazine.
– Nikkor 200–500mm f/5.6E ED VR: Sacrifices reach, but with far greater quality
– Tamron SP 45mm f/1.8 Di VC USD: Many firsts within a classic focal length
– Tokina AT-X 24–70mm f/2.8 PRO FX: A brand new standard zoom
– Yongnuo YN600EX-RT: Nearly identical to a proprietary flashgun but at a fraction of cost
– HTC One M9: Does this flagship cellphone leave a mark?
– Bredun Edwards: On creating unforgettable journeys in B&W vignettes
– Street Photography: 10 emerging photographers on their favourite practices
– Nick Gentry on creating incredible portraiture using discarded materials
– Profile: S L Shanth Kumar on the value of rigour and single-mindedness
– Great Masters: Walker Evans – a look at the indomitable life and spirit of the enigmatic master of street photography