BETTER PHOTOGRAPHY – AUGUST 2015
Better Photography magazine delves into the world of the surreal and shows you how to make fantastic and unique images in the August 2015 edition.
– Canon EOS 5DS: Leading the pack in the megapixel race
– Sigma dp3 Quattro – A perfect marriage of lens and sensor
– Nikon COOLPIX P900 – The superzoom compact we were waiting for?
– Tokina AT-X AF 10–17mm f/3.5-4.5: One of a kind, improved
– Microtest: UnicBall UBH 35X Ballhead and SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
– LG G4: Everything you want?
– Nubia Z9 Mini: The new pro on the block
– Yu Yuphoria 510: Is it as exciting as it sounds?
– Masoud Gharaei: A look at his passion and growth as a street photographer
– Special Showcase: What can 24 hours with a Mercedes-Benz CLA 200 achieve?
– Cloud Storage: A Wiser Alternative: Should you migrate to this option?
– The Underwater Maiden: Mesmerising portraits of a photographer’s deep love for the sea
– G Brad Lewis: His vision of the planet’s most potent forces
– Simon Marsden: Documenting the most haunted places on Earth
– Special Feature: Light Up the Night – Best images from the IMS contest