Tip of the Day: Compile a Photo Story
There are various things you need to keep in mind while compiling images for a photo story. First, keep your topic really focused. So, if a particular image is even slightly off topic, avoid including it. The images should be stylistically similar, so avoid mixing colour and B&W shots. The story should also flow well, in either visually, or chronologically.
Here are some visual examples of great photo stories:
- Landscapes of Ladakh by Furqan Khan
- Cinema on the Go by Amit Madheshiya
- Orphan Elephants by Joachim Schmeisser
- War and Forgiveness by Ryan Lobo
- Ceiling Stories by Ritesh Uttamchandani