360° Panoramic and Virtual Tour Photography Workshop
N P Jayan School of Photojournalism has announced a one-day 360° Panoramic and Virtual Tour Photography Workshop that will mainly focus on the three fundamental steps of panorama photography: nodal point, capture and stitching.
Important Aspects of Workshop:
- A maximum of 20 participants will be allowed for the workshop on first come first basis.
- Trial version software for panorama stitching and virtual tour creation will be provided on CD to all the participants.
- Certificates will be awarded on successful completion.
- The workshop will be a full-day workshop, 10:00am to 4:00pm. It will include two tea-breaks, and lunch.
- Equipment and Accessories: Tripod and panoramic head, lenses, spirit Level, remote switch.
- Finding the nodal point: The importance of the nodal point and how to avoid parallax errors
- Capture: Adjusting exposure, white balance, sequence of shots.
- Stitching panoramas: How to stitch the panoramas and 360 degree images (trial version software will be provided).
- Creating a Virtual Tour: How to create a Virtual Tour (trial version software will be provided).
Trainer: Feroz Babu
Fees: Rs. 5000
Venue: Goldfinch Hotel, off Race Course Road, Bangalore
Contact: Sreejith S Pillai (+91 9986977812)Tags: white balance, exposure, 360° Panoramic and Virtual Tour Photography Workshop, NP Jayan School of Photojournalism, Panorama photography, Nodal point, Stitching, Tripod and panoramic head, Spirit Level, Feroz Babu