CEIF 2016 Product Spotlight—Elinchrom ELB 400
The Elinchrom ELB 400 is specifically designed for photographers who like to travel light but pack enough power to overpower the sun. The best flash duration is at full power where you need it when you are out on a sunny location. The built-in Skyport system enables seamless synchronization between your camera and the ELB 400. The OLED display features a ruch and quick access to all features.
- 424 Ws in the palm of your hand.
- 20% faster recycling time.
- 25% more from the same weight. 350 full power flashes.
- Lifetime battery performance optimised, even recovering deeply discharged cells.
- OLED display with intuitive contol of existing fucntions, providing simple control of all the new functions; Strobe, Sequence and Delayed flash.
- Next generation Skyport to offer more of everything.
- Tiny flash heads with full sized performance.
- Compatible with the Elinchrom system past, present and future. Fully compatible with the creativity demanded by every photographer.
You can read more about this at www.photoquip.comTags: Elinchrom, photoquip, CEIF 2016, Elinchrom ELB 400, Photoquip - CEIF 2016