In this issue
In the Better Photography – September 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
– Review of the Fujifilm XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR, a new addition to the series of compact, portable primes with a fast aperture.
– A stunning showcase of all the winning photographs from the tenth edition of the HIPA Awards.
– Gurinder Osan delves into the meticulous process that went into capturing the popular images at the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
– Ella Morton’s surreal portrayal of climate change on the Northern landscapes and how she uses analog practices to achieve her vision.
– A look at the winners of the themes Monsoon and Tinge of Red of the Better Photography Weekly Challenge.
– Plus much more….