In this issue
In the Better Photography – April 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
– Review of the Fujifilm X-S10, the first X series beginner-level camera that comes with in-body image stabilisation.
– Review of Canon RF 600mm f/11 IS STM, the world’s most portable, inexpensive, extreme telephoto, fixed aperture prime.
– Ashima Raizada speaks about the beauty and interconnectedness she has discovered around her.
– A look at the spellbinding works of eight image-makers who speak about their ideas and process behind their alluring dioramas.
– A showcase of the best images from the Better Photography Weekly Challenge.
– Plus much more…